Tag rules :
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. What is your favorite cartoon character and how do you relate its traits to real life?
2. What attachment do you think can keep you from salvation? (A metaphorical question this 😛 Salvation is no cake. For me it was my attachment to my cat Chunky).
3. Name one character from books/movies that you admired and why.
4. If you were to write a book with you as the lead, what would be the genre of the book?
5. Which language do you think in and how does it help?
6. If you are new to a niche group, for example a seminar on a technology you have no clue about and everybody except you seems comfortable with the jargon, how do you try and fit in? You act smugly confident or intelligently curious? (Cue: Mandira Bedi’s foray in Cricket Commentary).
7. Name one quality of yours you admire without a tinge of narcissism.
8. What is one faux pas you would never want to make? And are most susceptible to making!
9. Umm…tell me a joke 😛 (The reason is I was known for jokes which couldn’t make even the Mad Hatter laugh, well ‘cos he’s doesn’t grasp them, but that’s another case. You have to tell me a joke which makes me laugh and I can then borrow it 😛 )
10. What is the accomplishment you are most proud of as a person? (I had once convinced my friend’s 4 year old sister, who was down with possible Typhoid to take a blood test without crying. When we took her to the lab, she was crying her heart out and would not even listen to anything. I took her out, got her a toffee and then told her, you wanna get well no? Doctors want you to get well too, they wanna know what you have and can treat you then. The needle is a mosquito bite young lady, and we are not afraid of mosquitos 🙂 She went inside, and held out her arm and told the doctor with a smile – I don’t need an your assistant to hold my hand, I am a brave girl. Well I wanted to brag so the question 😛 )
11. This is a cliched one. Tell us a hobby/sport that most people don’t know you’re good at.
Now comes the best and the most evil part. Heehaahaahaa….you are tagged people! Get writing! 🙂 Happy answering, I am waiting for trackbacks to your awesome answers :
0. Prateek (I had tagged you subconsciously and missed linking here. A live example of goof-ups 😛 )
3. Ritu ji
4. Giri Aunty
6. Ruchira (please?)
7. Suranga kaku
I have done the tag here : Beyond the obvious….obviously 😛