2013 ends. So does my writing break.
With the time for new year resolutions nearing, there are so many thoughts teeming in the mind that it is difficult to identify whether the resolution is feasible or not and if it is, whether it is worth putting it on my high priority list.
This list summarises all the significant and minuscule resolutions in no particular order :
1) Continue my poem-a-day resolution which was abandoned last year.
This resolution is revised to post poems/other articles as regularly as possible
2) Plan week’s posts in advance.
3) WRITE A BOOK.
4) Eat a fruit a day.
5) Go on 20 min walks atleast 2 days in a week.
6) DOWNLOAD and listen to music.
7) Use a planner app/diary and an expense tracker app.
8) Take pictures when possible.
9) Sum up (not summarize) the day everyday at the end of the day 😀
The above list is a collection of tangible and intangible goals…lessee how 2014 gets me on my toes 🙂
*getting in the writing groove*
Post updated on 17 January 2014