This will be the year I turn 30!
I am happy to share that I am not as worried or stressed as I thought I would be. I am more confident than ever.
Since 2015 was the year of contentment, I proclaim 2016 as the year of preparation. Preparation for the enigmatic 30s!
So, here’s the list :
1. Pursue a sport.
2. Start coding again.
3. Write without the fear of your inner editor.
4. Learn baking.
5. Prepare a virtual travelogue.
6. Read 100 books.
7. Draw the fashion designs in your head. Learn to draw, if need be.
8. Start video blogging/podcasting.
9. Love your blog(s). Let it show.
10. Be your own mentor in all walks of life.
Have you documented your resolutions? Leave a link here.
What do you think of resolutions in general? Necessary or not necessary?