Right now :
- Starting my own software development team, which I aim to make into a service-based startup. And eventually a product-based company. It’s called The Mavericks.
- The prospect of learning ice skating basics.
- Writing my fashion blog The Damsel in.
- Planning a vacation in May. As a new year present, the hubby’s got me a planner notebook for 50 places I want to visit.}:)
- Reading 100 books this year, of which I am on the verge of completing the first.
My recipe being published in Photoawardme calendar, sponsored by Jamie magazine, for the GCC region. And me being inspired enough to take up cooking on a regular basis. Psst…learning to bake a cake and muffins is in the offing.
- Running a fun run at the Dubai marathon.
- Getting to watch the finale of Downton Abbey soon.
- The prospect of turning into an amateur fashion designer. No kidding! I get visions of the garments I wanna make, like Jenna does in The Waitress.
This can go on and on, but I’ll list only the most important things to me.
- Meeting cats. Keeping a pet again someday. Maybe even a cat and a dog!
- Raising kids.
- The quest for an Olympic medal in air pistol shooting.
- Experiencing the phenomenon of aurora lights and viewing the sky from the other hemisphere (Southern).
- Dancing a night away, like college days. Even Garba in Navratri, for that matter.
- Taking 4 vacations a year.
- My dream of becoming a DIY pro.
- Learning to paint.
- The journey of becoming the person I want to be. Only a little remains. Just need discipline and perseverance. Hope to achieve it before I turn 30.